Enter a search term to see suggested pages.
28 July 2020 | by Tim Frankland
The legal sector is undergoing dramatic changes. Increasing competition, evolving client expectations and economic pressures are forcing law firms to transform the way they do business.
Please use the form below to download the whitepaper files – Once submitted you will receive an email with a link to download your content.
Leading firms are now harnessing agile working principles and agile workplace design to work smarter and more effectively, enabling them to:
• Maximise revenue by improving workflow efficiency to increase productivity
• Drive out capital and operating costs from the business and increase capacity by remodelling the workspace around agile working principles
• Improve client care and retention by offering access to legal advice and expertise around the clock
• Enhance communication, collaboration and information sharing across the business
• Unify and connect teams across diverse offices and locations
Download our latest whitepaper ‘The Agile Law Firm’ to find out how agile working principles and agile workplace design are helping leading law firms to transform the way they do business, and how you can apply the same principles to help your firm and your people to excel.
Helping you achieve the optimal combination of people, space and technology, enabling your organisation to realise its maximum potential in a FutureFlexible way.
Claremont’s comprehensive in-house capability takes care of it all, it’s an end-to-end solution that mitigates risk, accelerates timescales and controls costs.
We believe furniture has a huge impact on the people using it. We aren't limited to a specific range of suppliers, so finding exactly the right products for you or even designing you something unique is at the heart of our approach.
Just the right tech fully integrated with your space gives you that all-important agile and collaborative environment.